You will help our company developing beautiful and challenging application for our business product.
- Work with the project team and based on requirements and talks with our customers, create UI/UX concepts for web and mobile applications
- Create wireframes and high-fidelity UI/UX screens for software applications
- Use any UI/UX tool necessary (wireframes, prototypes, images, sketches) to generate solutions and communicate your ideas
- Create designs for our company’s marketing and sales material
- Work with the project manager for estimating and planning activities for design work
- Bachelor’s degree in UI/UX Design or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in UI/UX design for web or mobile app applications
- A portfolio with visually appealing UX/UI designs
- A good understanding of design fundamentals and being able to put it into practice
- Being able to convert requirements from our customers into effective and beautiful designs, thinking from an end-user’s perspective
- Experience with design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Figma and/or Sketch
- A good understanding of English in speaking and writing
Why you love working here:
You will love working in our team, as we are a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, every day solving challenging business topics for our clients. You will be working with clients from Asia, Europe and the USA. You will be focusing on using the latest technologies as to keep the team as well as yourself competitive within the market. Next to the challenging and interesting work you will have time to relax and enjoy social activities together with your colleagues, like dinners and sporting activities. At least once a year you will join the group to have a company outing/holiday
- Attractive salary and annual salary appraisal.
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
- End year bonus (13th month salary)
- Company outings and monthly activities.
- Social insurance, medical insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
Manifera is looking for respectful, flexible and pro-active colleagues to expand our company. If you can find yourself in these characteristics, then please join us!
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com!