Welcome to Manifera Software Development Company,
To accommodate the development of the software development team at Manifera, we are opening a Software Developer Internship position.
You will help our company developing beautiful and challenging application for our business product.
- Analyze requirements and specifications from the client.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Using the Agile Scrum framework and principles.
- Work with international customers from Singapore and Europe.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Experience as a software developer with Python.
- Experience with frameworks like Django (Python).
- Or experience with React JS.
- Experience working with MySQL, NoSQL, or other database systems.
- Good English writing or speaking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Test Driven development.
Manifera Software Development is a Singaporean Software development company with European roots and a development office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Manifera creates state-of-the-art business applications, web applications, and mobile apps, providing you the space to excel in your skills and knowledge and build your career further.
Our customers are based in Europe and Asia. This enables you to get in touch with other cultures and experience various advanced technologies.
Manifera is looking for respectful, flexible, and proactive colleagues to expand our company. If you can find yourself in these characteristics, then please join us!
Why you love working here:
You will love working in our team, as we are a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, every day solving challenging business topics for our clients. You will be working with clients from Asia and Europe. You will be focusing on using the latest technologies to keep the team as well as yourself competitive within the market. Next to the challenging and interesting work, you will have time to relax and enjoy social activities together with your colleagues, like dinners and sporting activities. At least once a year, you will join the group to have a company outing/holiday
- Internship allowance.
- Training and seminars, technical and English.
- Keep enhancing your skills.
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
- Career growth, promotion opportunities.
- Company outings and monthly activities.