You will be responsible for defining Test Plans and Test Cases based on requirements and execute these test cases for validating software applications. Furthermore, you will be responsible for setting up Automated Test cases and writing test scripts.
Our clients are Singaporean and European companies ranging from startups to MNCs.
- Define Test Plans and Test Cases based on requirements.
- Develop automated test scripts.
- Conduct manual testing and automated testing.
- Identify, report and track bugs and their solutions.
- Write Test Reports.
- Communicating with Project Manager and customers on requirements and test results.
- Work closely with the Developers for improving the developed software applications.
- Research about latest test tools and verify on usability for our projects.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in QA / Test Engineer position.
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports.
- Experience in Automated Testing (e.g. Selenium or similar platform).
- Knowledge about the software development process.
- Good English writing and speaking skills.
Manifera Software Development is a Singaporean Software development company with European roots and a development office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Manifera creates state of the art business applications, web applications and mobile apps, providing you the space to excel in your skills and knowledge and build your career further.
Our customers are based in Europe and Asia. This enables you to get in touch with other cultures and experience various advanced technologies.
Manifera is looking for respectful, flexible and pro-active colleagues to expand our company. If you can find yourself in these characteristics, then please join us!
More information can be found here: https://www.manifera.com/
Why you love working here:
You will love working in our team, as we are a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, every day solving challenging business topics for our clients. You will be working with clients from Asia, Europe and the USA. You will be focusing on using the latest technologies as to keep the team as well as yourself competitive within the market. Next to the challenging and interesting work you will have time to relax and enjoy social activities together with your colleagues, like dinners and sporting activities. At least once a year you will join the group to have a company outing/holiday.
- Attractive salary and annual salary appraisal.
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
- End year bonus (13th month salary)
- Company outings and monthly activities.
- Social insurance, medical insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
|Job Category||Web Application Developer|