Welcome to Manifera Software Development Company,
To accommodate the development of the software development team at Manifera, we are opening a Ruby on Rails developer position.
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will get to develop state-of-the-art web and e-commerce applications using the latest technologies and being able to further grow your skills in your preferred technologies. Help our Singaporean and European clients with your technical expertise in a team of young and dynamic colleagues.
- Develop backend software for web applications
- Create Software Architecture/Design Specifications based on requirements
- Work in agile teams with our top-notch skilled colleagues
- Develop yourself by deepening your skills
- Work with international customers
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with backend and frontend development
- Experience with database systems like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Good English writing and speaking skills is a plus
- Familiar with Test Driven development
- Manifera Software Development is a Singaporean Software development company with European roots and a development office in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Manifera creates state of the art business applications, web applications and mobile apps, providing you the space to excel in your skills and knowledge and build your career further.
- Our customers are based in Europe and Asia. This enables you to get in touch with other cultures and experience various advanced technologies.
- Manifera is looking for respectful, flexible and pro-active colleagues to expand our company. If you can find yourself in these characteristics, then please join us!
Why you love working here:
You will love working in our Manifera team since we are a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, every day solving challenging issues for our clients. You will be working with clients from Asia, Europe and the USA. Using the latest technologies will keep your career growing.
Next to the hard and interesting work, you will have time to relax and enjoy social activities together with our colleagues, like dinners and sporting activities. At least once a year, you will join the team to have a company holiday altogether.
- Sign-on Bonus policy
- Attractive salary and annual salary appraisal
- End year bonus (13th month salary)
- Private health insurance
- Trainings and seminars, technical and English
- Keep enhancing your skills
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Career growth, promotion opportunities
- Work with European and Singaporean clients/partners
- Company outings and monthly activities
- Young, dynamic and fun team
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org