As the business keeps developing, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join us. The Project Manager will take responsibility for web and mobile development projects. You will work and communicate directly with our customers in Singapore and Europe.
- Make project plans and organize task implementation
- Manage the local project team, organize the work’s structure to maximize the performance of each individual, and support and motivate team members
- Supervise the project’s progress and schedule; adjust the activities as required
- Work and maintain relationships with customers, update the project status, and ensure everything aligns with requirements
- Document and review the project’s deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields
- Experience in leading a development team as a Team Lead, Tech Lead, or Project Manager
- Good knowledge of developing software and testing processes
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong time & task management skills
- Enthusiastic, detailed, and highly responsible
- Proficient in English writing and speaking
- Manifera Software Development is a Singaporean Software development company with European roots and a development office in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Manifera creates state-of-the-art business applications, web applications, and mobile apps, providing you the space to excel in your skills and knowledge and build your career further.
- Our customers are based in Europe and Asia. This enables you to get in touch with other cultures and experience various advanced technologies.
- Manifera seeks respectful, flexible, and proactive colleagues to expand our company. If you can find yourself in these characteristics, then please join us!
Why you love working here:
You will love working in our Manifera team since we are a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, every day solve challenging issues for our clients. You will be working with clients from Asia, Europe, and the USA. Using the latest technologies will keep your career growing.
Next to the complex and interesting work, you will have time to relax and enjoy social activities together with your colleagues, like dinners and sporting activities. At least once a year, you will join the team to have a company holiday altogether.
- Attractive salary and annual salary appraisal
- End-year bonus (13th-month salary)
- Private health insurance
- Training and seminars, technical and English
- Keep enhancing your skills
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Career growth, promotion opportunities
- Work with European and Singaporean clients/partners
- Company outings and monthly activities
- Young, dynamic, and fun team
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org